Latest News Articles
- Bulletin December 1, 2019
- Bulletin November 24, 2019
- Bulletin November 17, 2019
- Bulletin November 10, 2019
- Bulletin November 3, 2019
Most Viewed News Articles
- Anglican - Methodist Covenant
- O for a Thousand Tongues: Hymnbooks from the Colin Gibson Collection
- Trinity College News
- "Hands of 500"
- Re-dedication of the organ at Mornington Church
- Added April 15th, 2011
- One attached file (jpg, 257kb).
- Viewed 1848 times
Open Education for April -- In a Quiet Garden.
Added on April 15th, 2011
Through April, our Open Education programme in association with the Rev Robyn Kerr offers a time for quiet reflection in Robyn's Harbour Haven Quiet Garden at 117 Doon Street, Waverley.
Open on Thursdays from 9.30-5.00pm or by arrangement (phone 454 3244). A terraced garden with a harbour view, places to sit, a conservatory and a room for rest. If you would like prayer, a meditation or a leading into silence and reflection just ask when you ring.
Drinks available through the day; a donation of $5 is suggested (lunch is extra).
Harbour Haven is affiliated with the international Quiet Garden Movement, its website is www.quietgarden.co.uk